IPMUDA BERHAD (5673)
Industry : Building Materials
Ipmuda Berhad is engaged in the businesses of trading and distribution of building materials. The Company’s segments include Trading, which is involved in distributing and supplying of construction and finishing building materials, heavy steel products, architectural hardware, home improvement materials, cabinet systems, fuel and lubricants; Contracting, which is engaged in fluid engineering systems and maintenance works, contracting and assembling of industrial control instruments and engineering equipment, as well as civil engineering works and construction; Property development, which is involved in the development of residential and commercial properties; Property and investment holding, which is engaged in properties that are leased out for rental income or held for long-term capital appreciation, and Manufacturing, which is engaged in the manufacture and supply of building materials and kitchen cabinet and wardrobe systems.
- Volatility Over Time: IPMUDA’s weekly volatility has decreased from 22% to 14% over the past year, but is still higher than 75% of MY stocks.
- Return vs Industry: IPMUDA exceeded the MY Trade Distributors industry which returned 25.1% over the past year.
- Return vs Market: IPMUDA exceeded the MY Market which returned 1.2% over the past year.
- Short Term Liabilities: IPMUDA’s short term assets (MYR55.2M) exceed its short term liabilities (MYR45.9M).
- Long Term Liabilities: IPMUDA’s short term assets (MYR55.2M) exceed its long term liabilities (MYR35.5M).
- Stable Cash Runway: IPMUDA has sufficient cash runway for more than a year based on its current free cash flow.
- Forecast Cash Runway: IPMUDA has sufficient cash runway for 1.5 years if free cash flow continues to reduce at historical rates of 2% each year.
Average volume : 1.65m
Shares outstanding : 101.46m
Free float : 37.92m
P/E (TTM) : –
Market cap : 115.66m
EPS (TTM) : -0.2086
Ipmuda announced a slew of corporate exercises, which also included the proposed sale of the group’s property within Petaling Jaya’s Section 13 in Selangor for RM82 million.
Signing a slew of heads of agreements to acquire several renewable energy (RE) plants and healthcare assets.
Acquire several renewable energy (RE) plants and healthcare assets totalling RM192.4 million, in line with the group’s growth plan.
Propose Special Dividend
MULTIPLE PROPOSALS IPMUDA BERHAD (“IPMUDA” OR THE “COMPANY”) (I) PROPOSED PROPERTY DISPOSAL; (II) PROPOSED SPECIAL DIVIDEND; (III) PROPOSED BONUS ISSUE OF SHARES AND WARRANTS; (IV) PROPOSED RIGHTS ISSUE OF SHARES; AND (V) HEADS OF AGREEMENTS
Published & Analyse by Zack Baharum